Welcome to #cipd11

#CIPD11 is the annual conference from the CIPD. It is Europe's leading Human Resource professionals event.

Over 3 days the Conference offers over 30 sessions covering five key subject areas including retention, talent management, learning and Organisational Development.

There are plenty of free seminars in the exhibition all for those on a budget.


Thursday 11 September 2008

5 days to CIPD annual conference 2008

With just 5 short days to the start of the conference, I have spent the past couple of days making contact with other members and arranging meetings - both formal and informal. Having the excuse of making contact to see if people I know are going to Harrogate has been of great value, it gave a reason to call and chat to people that I otherwise do not talk to often enough. Some of the people I expect to meet are attending the conference - others are day visitors to the exhibition and exhibitors themselves.

My mail box is a little light....
the one thing I have noticed this year is a less active 'fringe' programme... or is it just that I am not being invited? If you are running a fringe event please add the details to the comments field on this post.

More coming soon....

No comments: